Satryna Cristalino Tequila is hand crafted in small batches using steam cooked Tequilana Weber Agave sourced from the finest fields near Guadalajara. A unique balance of the centuries old art of tequila making and a modern distillation process gives it uttermost purity and distinctive smoothness. This Cristalino is aged for 18 months using American Oak Barrels and then fine filtered to attain a cristal clear appearance. The result is a tequila that has the complexity and character of an añejo with the crisp, bright nuances of a blanco.
- Color: Bright Cristal Clear
- Ageing: 18 months & Charcoal Filtered
- Nose: Fresh and Crisp blend of citrus and sweet agave
- Taste: Smooth, soft in character with vanilla highlights balanced with honey and oak.
- Finish: Bright, clean warm finish with lingering hints of oak.
Available in late 2020